Friday, December 31, 2010

Lawless bloodiness

Purpusant to the 1st Amendment:
Exodus 20:4 "I bring punishment on those who hate me, and their descendants down to the third and fourth generation." What does this mean? It means that our fathers and mothers before us who were disobediant to God; a generational curse was put on them which flows down the generational bloodline of their descendants to the third and fourth generation, until it is broken by those who wear this yoke, by turning ones life over to conform to a godly, christian, doctrinal lifestyle.
In my biological family, I came from a long line of outlaws, drunks, prostitutes, strippers, drug dealers, drunks and the like. My grandmother, mother, father, aunts, cousins, siblings, you name it. I was adopted by somebody outside of my family at a very young age, and was raised in an exeedingly sheltered, well protected, well manored enviornment. Though I left the 3rd grade, I studied music, art, dance, choreography and martial arts, and was planning on becomming a student at Juliard School of Music in New York. Years later, It wouldnt matter where I was raised or by whom, I would STILL become lawless like everyone else in my family, the lawlessness in my blood taking over. To no Suprise at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment